Your education is an
investment that can repay you many times over in the years to come. Our
Financial Aid Team will help you achieve your career goals.
NANNY AND PARENTING INSTITUTE realizes that the average prospective student
does not have the financial means to simply "pay for it" when it
comes to the educational expenses involved with professional career training.
AMERICAN NANNY AND PARENTING INSTITUTE desire is to assist each student reach
his or her career goals by helping them overcome the financial obstacles that
they may face along the way. With this in mind, ANPI makes available a
number of financing options that can make the training affordable to
At the American Nanny and Parenting Institute, we understand the fear that you won’t be able to afford your Early Childhood Education.
To help, we offer, at no additional cost, individualized assistance in developing a financial plan that works for you. Our experience is that almost everyone who wants to attend the American Nanny and Parenting Institute can afford it.
Good estimates of costs for residence facilities, books, supplies, and uniforms are included in each financial plan.
There are several types of financial aid programs available for those who qualify:
- Installment Payment Plans
- New Jersy and Pennsylvania residents may qualify for no cost training through their local Department of Labor (one stop office)
To learn more about our financial planning services, schedule a time to come visit us soon regarding eligibility
We work closely with Federal and State agencies such as:
- NJ Workforce Investment Act, Contact your local one stop career center in your county (Click for listings)
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development